Monday, October 8, 2018
Location: Curbside, private residences only
Using grant funding provided through the NJ Clean Communities Entitlement Program, the City of Northfield is pleased to announce an organized pick up event that will allow residents to place household renovation debris, to include doors, windows, fencing, cabinets, kitchen and bathroom fixtures, scrap wood, etc. out for collection on their regular trash day October 8th through 12th only. The next schedule household renovation debris collection will be in Fall 2018.
This program is not open to contractors; contractors doing work on residential homes are responsible for removing and disposing of construction debris and/or trade waste at their expense.
Residents are asked to adhere to the following guidelines:
• Separate these items from your regular trash
• Each household will have a 3 item or can limit (in addition to your regular trash)
• Cans cannot be larger than 40 gallons; 50 pound weight limit for cans or individual items
• No hazardous materials, such as paint, solvents, pool chemicals, flammable liquids, etc.
• Broken glass or items with sharp or jagged edges shall be placed in a secure container to facilitate safe loading
If you have questions or concerns please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 641-2832 x 125.
FAMILY FRIENDLY HAYRIDES AT BIRCH GROVE PARK
For Halloween fun, bring the family together and come to Birch Grove to enjoy the fall weather. Perf More...
RUN FOR THE FALLEN
The annual NJ Run for the Fallen will stop in front of City Hall this Friday at 8:04am. Our stop is More...
Fall Street Sweeping
Street Sweeping will take place September 24th through October 5th. Please see the Street Sweeping P More...