Monday, May 20, 2019
Location: Curbside, private residences only
Using grant funding provided through the NJ Clean Communities Entitlement Program, the City of Northfield is pleased to announce an organized pick up event that will allow residents to place household renovation debris, to include doors, windows, fencing, cabinets, kitchen and bathroom fixtures, scrap wood, etc. out for collection on their regular trash day May 20th through 24th only. The next schedule household renovation debris collection will be in Fall 2019.
This program is not open to contractors; contractors doing work on residential homes are responsible for removing and disposing of construction debris and/or trade waste at their expense.
Residents are asked to adhere to the following guidelines:
• Separate these items from your regular trash
• Each household will have a 3 item or can limit (in addition to your regular trash)
• Cans cannot be larger than 40 gallons; 50 pound weight limit for cans or individual items
• No hazardous materials, such as paint, solvents, pool chemicals, flammable liquids, etc.
• Broken glass or items with sharp or jagged edges shall be placed in a secure container to facilitate safe loading
If you have questions or concerns please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 641-2832 x 125.
The Atlantic County Board of Elections is looking for registered voters in Atlantic County to work t More...
WEST NILE VIRUS FOUND IN NORTHFIELD MOSQUITO SAMPLE
Atlantic County has reported finding a mosquito sample in Northfield that has tested positive for We More...
Warning: Telemarketing Scam - Social Security
Please see the attached letter from County Executive Dennis Levinson regarding a telemarketing scam More...