Monday, May 7, 2018
Location: Curbside, private residences only
Using grant funding provided through the NJ Clean Communities Entitlement Program, the City of Northfield is pleased to announce an organized pick up event that will allow residents to place household renovation debris, to include doors, windows, fencing, cabinets, kitchen and bathroom fixtures, scrap wood, etc. out for collection on their regular trash day May 7th through 11th only. The next schedule household renovation debris collection will be in Fall 2018.
This program is not open to contractors; contractors doing work on residential homes are responsible for removing and disposing of construction debris and/or trade waste at their expense.
Residents are asked to adhere to the following guidelines:
• Separate these items from your regular trash
• Each household will have a 3 item or can limit (in addition to your regular trash)
• Cans cannot be larger than 40 gallons; 50 pound weight limit for cans or individual items
• No hazardous materials, such as paint, solvents, pool chemicals, flammable liquids, etc.
• Broken glass or items with sharp or jagged edges shall be placed in a secure container to facilitate safe loading
If you have questions or concerns please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 641-2832 x 125.
Annual Fishing Tournament - Birch Grove Park
Birch Grove Park - Season Opener
Saturday, April 14, 2018
Youth 5-15, Veterans, Children wit More...
EASTER EGG HUNT AT BIRCH GROVE PARK
The City of Northfield, in partnership with the Northfield Mothers' League and the Friends of the Ot More...
TEMPORARY / SEASONAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Performs a variety of duties within a municipal park / campground snack bar which may include comple More...