Monday, May 7, 2018
Location: Curbside, private residences only
Using grant funding provided through the NJ Clean Communities Entitlement Program, the City of Northfield is pleased to announce an organized pick up event that will allow residents to place household renovation debris, to include doors, windows, fencing, cabinets, kitchen and bathroom fixtures, scrap wood, etc. out for collection on their regular trash day May 7th through 11th only. The next schedule household renovation debris collection will be in Fall 2018.
This program is not open to contractors; contractors doing work on residential homes are responsible for removing and disposing of construction debris and/or trade waste at their expense.
Residents are asked to adhere to the following guidelines:
• Separate these items from your regular trash
• Each household will have a 3 item or can limit (in addition to your regular trash)
• Cans cannot be larger than 40 gallons; 50 pound weight limit for cans or individual items
• No hazardous materials, such as paint, solvents, pool chemicals, flammable liquids, etc.
• Broken glass or items with sharp or jagged edges shall be placed in a secure container to facilitate safe loading
If you have questions or concerns please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 641-2832 x 125.
FREE HOUSING EXPO IN A.C.
The New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency (NJHMFA) is hosting a free housing expo on May 30 More...
RADON ACTION MONTH - FREE RADON TEST KITS
Mayor Erland Chau has declared the month of May as Radon Action month in the City of Northfield. Rad More...
METAL COLLECTION SCHEDULE - CHANGE IN DATES
As of January 1, 2018, the City of Northfield Public Works Department will collect metal on the 1st More...